85 Chestnut Ridge Road Princton, NJ 08540
We currently have an opportunity for a UX Designer with a major pharmaceutical company in the Princeton, New Jersey area.
Position responsibilities are:
• Conceptualize and design UI/UX mockups for web and application interfaces. Including building wireframe prototypes, annotated layouts and requirements documents to present to stakeholders across the business
• Design and implement user-centered research (with some guidance) throughout the design and development cycle (from discovery to delivery) using a variety of methodologies including: ethnographic interviews, ethnography, contextual inquiry, diary studies, concept testing, benchmarking/competitive analysis, usability, persona/profile creation and other appropriate qualitative and quantitative research techniques.
• Build, foster and collaborate directly with internal customers and business stakeholders in an iterative/agile manner to gather business goals and requirements
• Create conceptual wireframes, simple prototypes and user flows
• Translate low fidelity wireframes/UX prototypes into effective and appealing visual interfaces
• Design and deliver high-fidelity user interface mockups/screen comps for development teams
• Deliver style guides to ensure visual treatment is properly implemented by development teams
• Ability to participate and potentially lead user interviews and usability testing
• Continually monitor research, data and trends from secondary research sources (both internal and external) such as academic research and industry reports to inform and improve our research methods and methodology.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines, manage time efficiently and juggle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
Position Requirements are:
• Bachelor’ s degree in, UX design, human factors, cognitive or behavioral science, psychology, anthropology, computer science, or similar field with adequate years of experience
• Experience with user flows, wireframing and prototyping tools like Adobe Suite, Sketch, Figma or similar design applications
• Demonstrated experience creating and clearly communicating via abstract diagrams and models of user journeys, tasks, work, goals, application flows, information, decisions, product wireframes, service blueprints, and mockups
• Skill in conducting user research and design exercises, such as field observations, user interviews, focus groups, design brainstorming, contextual inquiry, design studios, and card sorting
• Experience creating prototypes and interacting with end-users to refine designs
• Ability to create compelling presentations and confidently convey insights through storytelling
• Strong Customer interaction and the ability to turn requirements into design
• Knowledge of user experience, information architecture and interactive best practices
• Ability to translate client and business needs into visually engaging and effective design
• Knowledge of principles and practices of interface design with an excellent command of formats, typography, graphics and layout
• Possess a solid understanding of design best practices with regards to cross-browser and device compatibility
• Proficiency in designing for a SharePoint environment is a plus
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to follow pre-defined conventions and processes so others can easily pick up files on projects when necessary