Talent Acquisition Partner - Early Talent Programs
85 Chestnut Ridge Road waltham, MA 02451
We currently have an opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Partner for a major pharmaceutical company in the Waltham, Massachusetts area (zip code 02451). The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for implementing and delivering talent acquisition strategies for one or more of the company’ s Early Talent Programs noted below:
- Postdoc Program
- MBA Programs
- Post-Bachelors/ Graduate Programs
- Apprenticeship Programs
The Talent Acquisition Partner will report into and work closely with the UK based Global Talent Acquisition Lead – Early Talent & MBA Programs and also, be part of a small, friendly and supportive international team of recruiters focused on early talent . He/she will have opportunities to support branding and recruitment activity (e.g. Assessment Centers) for all US early talent programs. The Talent Acquisition Partner will also be able to draw on the additional support and guidance of the large, US based, North American Talent Acquisition Team.
Position responsibilities are:
• Work closely with our early talent program leads to create and implement strategies to identify, engage, inspire and recruit outstanding early talent.
• Recommend and execute best in class techniques to attract, assess and select hires, and take personal responsibility for offer management and the onboarding process.
• Build strong relationships with Careers Advisors and other academic stakeholders within priority academic institutions/ universities to raise awareness of our early talent program and enhance our campus brand. This could include delivering online or in person presentations, attending campus recruiting events, or delivering employability workshops.
• Manage and maintain recruitment campaigns using our Applicant Tracking System (Workday) and ensure an excellent candidate experience, identifying and using data to generate insights and inform actions which support continuous improvement.
• Work closely with Recruitment Marketing & Employer Branding Partners tol create and launch social media campaigns to help raise our profile and attract interest in our wide range of early talent programs.
• Support and coach hiring managers on all aspects of the recruitment cycle, challenging them to think broadly about how the company attracts and recruit global talent.
Position requirements are:
• Bachelor’ s Degree
• Experience in delivering in-house full life cycle recruitment
• Broad experience in using a wide range of attraction channels
• Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
• Ability to work in a fast moving, dynamic international environment
• Customer focused, results orientated approach
• Prior experience of early talent / early in career recruitment
• Prior experience of recruiting scientific research staff
• Broad understanding of the pharmaceutical industry