Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Tampa, FL 33634
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for interview scheduling and logistics, creating offer letters and facilitating pre-board and on-board activities.
• Assist with end to end recruiting process
• Schedule phone, video and in-person interviews for Liaison Managers, Sourcing Specialists, Hiring Managers and candidates as required
• Coordinate and confirm candidate interview agendas (Supports development of custom interview guides and materials, schedules pre-interview briefing sessions and candidate review meetings; and manages all other communications with hiring managers, interviewers and candidates)
• Handle complex recruitment and scheduling processes with Hiring Managers and high touch candidates
• Arrange travel, transportation and accommodations
• Create offer letters / packets, route for approval and deliver to candidate
• Coordinate background, drug, and reference checking processes
• Coordinate all aspects of the pre-boarding and on-boarding processes
• Provide other administrative support to TA Team as needed
• Document process changes, such as process maps, detailed procedures, etc.
• Identify and troubleshoot issues and escalate as appropriate
• Identify opportunities for improving both hiring manager and candidate experiences and scheduling efficiency; make process recommendations to achieve operational excellence
Qualification needed for this position:
• 1-3 years of Coordination/Support experience, with experience in a Pharmaceutical/Biotech environment strongly preferred
• Demonstrated ability to effectively partner and collaborate with peers to deliver dynamic candidate and hiring manager experience
• Demonstrated ability to develop meaningful and long-term internal and external relationships
• Demonstrated ability to simultaneously progress a variety of active requisitions to meet established performance goals
• Strong understanding of technology and experience using talent acquisition systems, including Applicant Tracking, scheduling system, social media, and other tools
• Bachelor’ s Degree preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
• Human resources and/or talent acquisition emphasis strongly preferred
• Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the talent acquisition function strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and reporting capabilities required; experience with Workday ATS preferred
• Basic analytical skills with the ability to assess and present key data.
• Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook.