85 Chestnut Ridge Road Montvale, NJ 07645 US
- Support and participate in the monthly financial statement close process for functional area of responsibility, ensuring that all financial transactions are recorded accurately and timely as well as analyzing and reviewing financial statements and variances.
- Prepare, review and analyze account reconciliations for companies and/or designated functions within area of responsibility. Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and Sarbanes - Oxley control requirements.
- Maintains balance sheet accounts by verifying, allocating, posting reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies and proposing necessary journal entries to resolve discrepancies.
- Prepare and enhance monthly reporting packages, including analysis of current actual results to prior period actual results for use in internal and external reporting. Assists in the accounting, analysis and budgeting of various accounts in coordination with FP&A.
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field OR equivalent combination of education and experience. 4+ years professional level accounting experience.
- CPA or MBA with a concentration in Accounting or Finance preferred.