Senior VP of Finance
Old country road Westbury, NY 11500
- Demonstrates the skill and ability as a financial Subject Matter Expert and financial liaison to support functional leaders during the budget development process.
- Provides ongoing support to functional leaders to adjust budgets as needed during each fiscal year.
- Monitors company financials and expenditures relative to planned budgets
- Provides analytics to the CFO to drive and deliver sound strategic financial decisions and outcomes. •
- Establishes key goals and metrics that align with the vision and direction of the CFO and the organization to attain long-term financial objectives
- Oversees the strategic financial planning process in collaboration with key stakeholders from other departments to ensure that the strategic goals of the organization are met
- Oversees the operations of the Accounting, Accounts Payable, Payroll, and Decision Support departments
- Demonstrates ability to lead and drive results to ensure budget and financial objectives are met each fiscal year
- Demonstrates ability to build, engage and maintain capable work teams and develop and coach employees to drive departmental success. Demonstrates ability to drive financial results and meet goals working collaboratively with the key stakeholders and decision makers
- Demonstrates ability to analyze and comprehend financial reports, develop financial models and identify trends, variances and opportunities for improvement
- 10+ years in healthcare financial leadership roles
- Master' s degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Accounting, Finance, Health Care Administration, or a related field, or CPA is required.
- Demonstrated progressive experience in health care financial planning and forecasting, budget management, general accounting and financial control and information systems, or equivalent, is required
If interested, please apply with your resume for immediate consideration & a confidential conversation about your job search, thanks!