Senior Tax Associate
11 Commerce Drive Cranford, NJ 07016
We are recruiting for a Senior Tax Associate to join an established boutique accounting firm in Central New Jersey. This position offers complex and rewarding work with the ability to move up quickly. This company highly values resourcefulness, creativity, initiative and independent thinking-a great opportunity to advance your career!
- Individual tax returns
- Complete tax research and planning
- Prepare compilations, reviews, and audits
- Developing and cultivating professional client relationships.
- Setting up and retaining client tax records
- Filing tax returns and preparing related reports
- Qualifications Bachelor' s or Master' s degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA preferred
- 3+ years of recent tax and accounting and/or audit experience in public accounting setting
- Ability to lead tax or accounting engagements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast - paced environment
- Technical proficiency in accounting and tax software (UltraTax or Engagement proficiency is a plus)
- Strong organizational, analytical and client service skills
- Very friendly, comfortable and collaborative work environment
- Casual dress
- Dynamic client base that requires minimal or no travel or commuting in NYC.
- Rewarding work
- Potential for rapid growth within the company
We hope you will consider applying to the Senior Tax Accountant role which offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
To apply to this posting or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org