Print Marketing Operations Manager
85 Chestnut Ridge Road Princeton, NJ 08540
We currently have an opportunity for a Print Marketing Operations Manager with a major pharmaceutical company in the Princeton, NJ area.
Position responsibilities are
• Track day-to-day multi-channel Print tactics from kick-off to delivery. Multi-channel tactics include but are not limited to: Patient Brochure, Journal Ads, Direct Mail, Sales Rep Materials and others in accordance with BMS multi-channel standards and Marketing Operations roadmap.
• Accountable for managing the updates to all print tactics which includes the finalization of the print mechanical file, releasing to the printer, print proof review, and delivery to distribution vendor.
• Responsible for distribution and fulfillment of print materials, including direct mail, Rep distribution and Rep fulfillment.
• Responsible for coordination of status meetings across internal matrix partners and external agencies. Ensure timelines are provided and all project milestones are tracked in internal work management system of record. Accountable for making sure all deadlines are met, including launch dates.
• Coordinate and lead the activities between Internal (Brand Leads, Channel Integration Hub, other Hubs, Print Specialist) and external (Production Hub, vendors, agency partners) partners as appropriate in facilitating the delivery of multichannel tactics
• Update the Multi-Channel Hub’ s work management system of record, including all project timelines and status updates are logged.
• Ensure creative assets are delivered to Production Agency in the correct format and in a timely manner.
• Review and approve mechanicals built by the Production Agency from the creative assets.
• Produce reports to run status meetings and to facilitate Brand discussions
• Builds and maintains subject matter expertise on the creation and execution of multi-channel tactics
• Responsible for identifying process improvement to existing processes within the Marketing Operations functional area
• Work with Print Specialists/Production Agency and Senior Management to establish and define new standards for print types.
• Identify and implement innovation opportunities within the Marketing Operations functional area
• Bachelor’ s Degree
• Strong print materials background including strong understanding of the key steps around creation/updating print material and how it is distributed through direct mailings and fulfillment.
• Strong knowledge of multi-channel environment and ability to work in a matrix team setting, including but not limited to digital (vanity urls, email opt-outs), contact center (call guides) and other non-print tactics.
• Background in a regulated corporate structure or industry
• Ability to navigate complex and continually evolving organizational environments
• Strong project/program management skills
• Strong communication / presentation skills
• Ability to manage financial budgets for a large portfolio of various printed items, including but not limited to estimates, invoices and being able to efficiently track all budgets
• Ability to learn new technology/systems quickly