New York New York, NJ 10016
Key responsibilities include:
• Actively manage all facets of the value add program life cycle, from developing materials across print, digital and multimedia through execution, with a focus on quality output.
• Partner with subject-matter experts, Creative Services and Marketing on execution, workflow, approvals and publishing.
• Review and propose edits to Value Add materials. Including factual and grammatical accuracy, clarity of message, thoroughness, and Compliance.
• Support expectations throughout the project cycle through clear communications to key stakeholders.
• Support marketing partners in setting priorities to ensure effective delivery management
• Manage escalations, troubleshooting and quality control.
• Responsible for executing the compliance approval process for marketing collateral. Includes oversight of required revisions and recordkeeping.
• a minimum of 4 years marketing experience; financial services experience a plus
• Proven experience supporting successful value add programming
• Strong project management and time management skills
• Hands-on experience with Editorial, Creative Services and Legal/Compliance
• Experience completing editorial reviews
• Strong written communication skills, with compelling storytelling capabilities
• Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Office applications. Knowledge of TalkPoint, Seismic and WebEx a plus.
• Strong interpersonal, collaboration, client focus and organizational skills
• Knowledge of legal and compliance policies related to financial service
• Minimum of a Bachelor’ s Degree