Legal Assistant - Family Law firm experience needed - Hybrid opportunity!
309 Fellowship Road Suite 200 Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054 US
Position responsibilities are:
· Assist attorneys with trial preparation by preparing and organizing exhibits, assisting with client meetings, filing motions with exhibits,organizing discoveries, and coordinating with witnesses
· Partner with attorneys in preparing legal documents including pleadings, letters and briefs
· Researches and analyzes law sources such as legal articles, statues and legal codes
· Communicate and correspond with clients, opposing counsel, and court staff
· Manage attorneys’ calendars including confirming and coordinating court appearances, meetings, etc.
· Assist with court filings, preparing motions, and coordinating process servers
· Follow-up with attorneys of deadlines for filings, appearances, meetings, etc.
· Handle various administrative duties such as maintaining proper electronic files and hard-copy files as needed.
Position requirements are:
· At least 2 years of experience supporting attorneys with family law cases
· Excellent organizational and client relations skills
· Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize work
· Enjoy interacting with both clients and potential clients
· Proficiency with MS Office