Human Resources On-Boarding Specialist
1 Medimune Drive Rockville, MD 20847
We currently have an opportunity for a Human Resources On-Boarding Specialist with a major pharmaceutical company in the Rockville, Maryland area (zip code 20847). In this role, you will support all aspects of the onboarding process. You will be accountable for supporting the recruitment services delivery in the US. This role involves engagement with internal parties (IT, Facilities, Security and Finance) and third party vendors (Background check & relocation partners, etc) who support some of our hiring activity.
• Accurate collection of information and proper use of the systems that will be deployed throughout HR to support the recruitment processes. (I-9 verification, document collection, etc for new hires).
• Support HR, recruitment partners and line managers with the hiring processes and activities where required, including compilation of interview guides and other relevant information.
Position requirements are:
• Bachelor' s degree
• 5+ years of experience in an HR/Recruiting environment or related field.
• Previous experience delivering new hire orientation
• A strong track record of recruitment services delivery as a HR/Recruitment administrator, practitioner, specialist or generalist. Knowledge of policies, process and procedures pertaining to recruitment.
• Strong administrative/organization skills, with proficiency with Microsoft Office and other business tools and software, e.g. HR Information Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems (for example: Workday)
• Well developed people skills and ability to engage, communicate and work across local and regional Recruitment and HR teams, major stakeholders and other internal clients.
• Ability to multi-task and balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.