85 Chestnut Ridge Road Tampa, FL 33601
We currently have an opportunity for an HR Advisor with a major pharmaceutical company in the Tampa, Florida area (zip code 33601). The People Services HR Advisor is a member of the Human Resources organization, and is the primary contact for employees and managers. The HR Advisor provides employees and managers with policy advice, guidance and support for workforce management, payroll, compensation transaction activities, and other HR processes to drive resolution of customer needs.
Position requirements are:
· Provide employees and managers with policy advice, i.e. leaves of absence, new ways of work etc. as well as options to address issue. Guide manager on process for application of policy.
· Support execution of employee movement, employee status, payroll, benefits/leaves, and compensation processes
· Guide employees and managers to available resources, e.g. toolkits or training materials developed by HR Expertise Teams, as appropriate
· Respond to inquiries to ensure full understanding, and engage appropriate functional specialists to drive resolution of customer needs not resolved at first contact.
· Ensure accurate policy representation in interconnected systems/processes.
· Provide feedback to assist in developing client service improvement projects (e.g., knowledge base content updates, training/education of end users, improved Tier 1 communications, etc.).
· Demonstrate broad HR/Payroll knowledge, as pertains to the company, providing customers with relevant information, policy explanation and navigation support.
· Utilize knowledge base and HR experience/ business understanding to interpret needs and resolve issues.
· Provide high touch customer service that meets expected service levels and business performance goals.
· Champion direct access processes by using change management skills to influence Managers and Employees.
· Support the integrity of employee records and Workday data, assuring legal and regulatory compliance.
· Prepare appropriate documentation to meet customer needs related to HR processes (can include change job letters, employee contract documents, severance letters, etc.).
· Ensure proper documentation of inquiries, root cause, and resolutions.
· Liaise with third party vendors as applicable to resolve customer inquiries.
· Works collaboratively within a team to share ideas, ownership, and accountability for driving improvements and consistency of execution for key HR processes.
· Identify and report any call trends or product trends to the Team Lead or Supervisor.
· Provide feedback on customer issues and the knowledge base so that management can address and improve the items.Participate in scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve policy and process acumen
Position requirements are:
· College degree
· 2-5 years human resources operational experience
· General knowledge and understanding of HR policies, processes and Regional Employment Laws
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing client needs and prioritize work.
· Practical operational experience of HR processes, e.g., hire, payroll, benefits, performance
· Ability to use business judgment when assessing requirements and performance, in order to identify the right solution to meet business needs Previous experience working in a shared services environment preferred
· Language Requirements beyond English: Proficiency in either Portuguese and French is preferred but not required
· Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with clients and the HR function to deliver business needs.
· Ability to accurately assess situations through customer interactions in order to coach, guide, or interpret the appropriate action or next steps
· Demonstrated strong attention to detail
· Excellent computer skills with knowledge of HR systems and processes; Workday experience is highly preferred