760 East 160th Street bronx, NY 10456
Haley Stuart Group is looking to fill a General Maintenance role for a well established facility that targets disadvantaged teens and adults into mentored programs to free themselves from poverty and drug abuse.
Close to all major public transportation
Excellent benefits including: Major Medical, Dental, Pension match after 1 year.
providing day to day custodial duties to uphold the appearance and safety of the buildings in common areas, bathrooms, and offices.
- Clean offices, hallways, stairs, lobby, lounge area, conference room and all other common areas
- Dusting all office furniture, windowsills, counter tops, etc.
- Cleaning office refrigerators, microwaves, etc.
- Empty office, bathroom, lounge, conference room and all other common area wastebaskets
- Clean bathroom fixtures, counters, mirrors, and mop floors
- Assure adequate supplies are in bathrooms
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the exterior of the building including removing debris from the property, sweeping patios and walkways as needed
- Minor maintenance repairs as needed including changing light bulbs, filters etc.
- Comparable work experience
- Ability to lift and move furniture, appliances, etc.
- Lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling heavy objects up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to stand for several hours during shift and to climb stairs
- Must be able to travel to locations as assigned
- High School or Trade School Diploma, or its equivalent
- Must have at least 2 years commercial cleaning experience
- Experience working with special needs populations a plus
- Must be able to work some weekends and holidays as required by schedule
Basic knowledge of using a computer is a plus, but is not required
All candidates are subject to a drug test.
Please respond to this post or email Cristina LaMonica directly: