Digital Marketing Specialist
Princeton, NJ 08540
We currently have an opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist with a major pharmaceutical company in the Princeton, NJ (08540) area.
Position responsibilities are:
• Foster interaction between the Brand (Marketing, Medical, Access) teams, Multi-Channel Hub teams, Business Info and Analytics (BI&A), matrix teams and agencies. Partner with Brands on development of brand digital strategy delivering channel insights and tactical recommendations and leading execution of digital brand campaigns, tactics and programs to drive operational effectiveness, business impact and meet objectives.
• Leverage Digital Capabilities, standards and best practices to drive customer engagement for the brand. Examples include and are not limited to web sites, eMail, Remote Engagement and Search Engine Marketing.
• Serve as the dedicated digital marketing point-of-contact for the Brand(s), digital agencies and Multi-channel hub teams to enable seamless execution of brand strategy and lead execution of digital campaigns/tactics
• Partner with Brand leads on campaign/tactic strategy and provides input on the development of functional plans
• Collaborate with Business Info and Analytics Team to ensure KPI identification, measurement and optimization of digital programs.
• Coordinate with Capabilities, Digital Operations, Marketing Operation Managers and multi-channel hubs on the following activities:
• Prioritize campaigns and tactics
• Define campaign/tactic success (e.g. development of metrics plan)
• Evaluate and optimize brand tactics
• Drivetactical plan to accomplish KPI and brand objectives
• Provide digital expertise into the ongoing evolution of customer model by working with business/brand leads on critical business priorities
• Maintain view of the competitive landscape and identify and drive best practice around digital expertise
• Identify opportunities for synergies and collaboration within and across therapeutic areas
• Lead the relationship with digital agencies/vendors to define project scope, costs, timelines, and deliverables
• Partner with other Digital Marketing Specialists to provide early insight into lead markets material creation to drive content re-use.
• Deliver creative briefs and other necessary requirements documentation to support the development of digital programs
• Provide budget recommendations and estimates for digital plan tactics
• Monitor, manage and provide regular updates on campaign/project financials
• Work closely with Marketing Operations to provide direction and support to project teams and implement changes when needed in order to achieve project objectives
• Monitor project status and budget and provide regular reporting on progress, challenges, and solutions
• Collaborate with other Digital Marketing Specialists to enable consistency and best practice sharing across the enterprise
• At least 7 years of in-depth digital marketing experience in the pharmaceutical industry
• Experience with the legal/regulatory review process
• Excellent project management skills