Digital Marketing Project Manager - Pharmaceutical experience needed
Princeton, NJ 08540
We currently have an opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist for a major pharmaceutical company in the Princeton, NJ area. The Digital Marketing Specialist drives the seamless interaction between the Brand (Marketing, Medical, Access) teams, Multi-Channel Hub teams, Business Info and Analytics (BI&A), matrix teams and agencies. The Digital Marketing Specialist also partners with Brands on development of brand digital strategy delivering channel insights and tactical recommendations and leading execution of digital brand campaigns, tactics and programs to drive operational effectiveness, business impact and meet objectives.
Position Responsibilities are
• Leverage Digital Capabilities, standards and best practices to drive customer engagement for the brand. Examples include and are not limited to web sites, IVAs, eMail, Remote Engagement and Search Engine Marketing. Other examples to be identified based on brand/Hub needs and prioritized according to the Multi-Channel Roadmap.
• Serve as the dedicated digital marketing point-of-contact for the Brand(s), digital agencies and Multi-channel hub teams to enable seamless execution of brand strategy and lead execution of digital campaigns/tactics
• Collaborates with Brand leads on campaign/tactic strategy and provides input on the development of functional plans
• Collaborate with Business Info and Analytics Team to ensure KPI identification, measurement and optimization of digital programs.
• Coordinate with Capabilities, Digital Operations, Marketing Operation Managers and multi-channel hubs on the following activities:
• Prioritize campaigns and tactics
• Definition of campaign/tactic success (e.g. development of metrics plan)
• Evaluate and optimize brand tactics
• Drive tactical plan to accomplish KPI and brand objectives
• Provide digital expertise into the ongoing evolution of customer model by working with business/brand leads on critical business priorities
• Maintain view of the competitive landscape across pharma industry to identify and drive best practice around digital expertise
• Drive innovation culture and coordinates with marketing leads to develop innovative digital/social tactics and apply metrics / analytics
• Identify long-term process needs of the marketing team focused on digital capabilities and develops/executes a plan to address these.
• Identify opportunities for synergies and collaboration within and across therapeutic areas
• Lead the relationship with digital agencies/vendors to define project scope, costs, timelines, and deliverables
• Partner with other Digital Marketing Specialists to provide early insight into lead markets material creation to drive content re-use.
• Deliver creative briefs and other necessary requirements documentation to support the development of digital programs
• Provide budget recommendations and estimates for digital plan tactics
• Monitor, manage and provide regular updates on campaign/project financials
• Partner closely with Marketing Operations to provide direction and support to project teams and implement changes when needed in order to achieve project objectives
• Monitor project status and budget and provide regular reporting on progress, challenges, and solutions
• Collaborate with other Digital Marketing Specialists to enable consistency and best practice sharing across the enterprise
• Facilitate and drive re-use of relevant assets
• Work with Digital Hub to identify business process and capability improvement opportunities aligned to the needs of the business
• Work with Digital Hub to conducts multi-channel briefings for senior management and external representatives
• Provide Flex coverage across Digital Hub on as-needed basis
• At least 7-10 years of related experience
• Excellent communication and execution skills
• Pharmaceutical marketing experience