Digital Marketing Associate
1633 Broadway New York, CA 10019
Our client, a leading financial services company, is seeking a Digital Marketing professional for their New York City location. in this position, you will be working closely with internal and external tech partners to manage a portfolio of global websites, and to mobilize all stakeholders around a common vision, timeline and plan.
• Manage enhancements to various websites, as well as project manage all website improvements
• Understand what investors/stakeholders want/need from company websites
• Write strong user stories/requirements and collaborate with tech partners on solutions.
• Manage project workflow, regularly updating stakeholders to provide transparency into project status/milestones
• Become an expert in company content and experience management capabilities and help to develop future state requirements.
• Help to manage corporate branding, evolving user registration and delivering relevant personalized experiences that comply with privacy regulations
• Partner with technology counterparts to deliver on the company digital roadmap
• Demonstrated experience managing websites / content management systems
• Marketing Automation experience a plus
• Strong Project Management skills
• Strong Analytical Skills; Use data to inform decisions
• Experience working as part of an Agile team
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong desire to learn
• Project Management, Product Owner, or Agile certifications a plus