Data analytics/ Data Engineer
9 West 57th St. New York, NY 10019
3 months to start. Option to extend by 3 months. Ability to convert over to full time if it works for all parties.
1. Expertise with analyzing CRM data (client / retail data domain knowledge)
2. Ability to pull adhoc data lists using BI Tools and / or SQL (strong foundational BI/data skills)
3. Ability to analyze the data, find patterns and answer key business questions (strong analytics skills)
4. Ability to present data stories and tie it to client strategies (strong ppt. skills)
5. Iterate and partner with Client Strategy & Analytics Teams (strong collaborator)
6. Self starter / outcome oriented / ability to work within limited structure
7. Experience building reports / dashboards
8. Temp to hire status
Good to Have
1. Business Objects
2. Expertise with Zeta CRM
- CRM platform is Zeta.
- Client analytics is SAP BO (hosted/managed by Zeta).
- They also have Tableau and Power BI for data viz in house and are experimenting connecting it to Zeta managed data directly.
- Zeta CRM expertise is a ' nice to have'