100 main st White Plains, NY 10601
HumanHire is one of Long Island’ s premier staffing organizations. We are partnered with a large specialty medical practice to find a Credentialing Specialist. This person will be responsible for ensuring that all processes related to Insurance Credentialing is Maintained and Up to Date so that there is no interruption in billing, collections and compliance
Location - White Plains, NY
Hours - M-F, 9AM-5PM
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Organize, File and Maintain Credentialing Drive with all pertinent information related to Credentialing
· Maintain Medicare - Pecos Applications
· Maintain Medicaid Applications
· Submit monthly delegations to insurance companies and follow-up with organizations regarding completion of credentialing.
· Maintaining NPI Files
· Maintain CAQH database for all insurance carriers and providers
· Coordinating New Provider Insurance Onboarding for insurance
· Manage Patient Registration, verification, billing, follow up, collections, clerical duties and payment posting, etc.
· Advise on discrepancies or issues regarding any of department workflows or practices by physicians or other employees of the practice.
· Follow HIPAA and any state and federal laws