4931 George Road Tampa, FL 33634
You will have responsibility for managing the end to end recruiting process, working directly with the Hiring Manager, developing job descriptions and planning recruitment strategy, as well as screening candidates until a candidate has been placed.
To be qualified for this outstanding role, you will need the following:
• 2+ years recruiting experience, with experience in a Pharmaceutical/Biotech environment strongly preferred
• Demonstrated knowledge of candidate attraction and relationship building
• Demonstrated ability to execute full life-cycle recruiting activities including, but not limited to, sourcing, screening, presenting candidates, and negotiating offers
• Demonstrated ability to effectively partner and collaborate with peers to deliver the most qualified talent for the company
• Strong understanding of Applicant Tracking systems and social media
• Be able to handle some travel
• Bachelor’ s Degree required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
This is a long-term consulting position within a highly professional and collegial corporate environment, with PTO, holiday pay and benefits options included. Apply today!