Call Center Manager
Melville Broadhollow Road, NY 11756
• Manage call center operations.
• Train, coach, supervise, and performance manage call center employees. • Build member relationships by assisting members with obtaining, interpreting, and utilizing financial information to plan for and achieve goals.
• Analyze call center data and make recommendations to improve operations, member experience, as well as forecast and plan.
• Work with leaders and team members in other departments to coordinate member services, responses, research, resolutions, or other carry out other efforts.
• Participate in special projects and perform other assignments as needed.
• Analyze KPI' s to ensure that representatives are efficient
• As needed, work remotely, be on-call, and work weekends and evenings.
• 5+ years experience managing a Customer Service department
• Demonstrated experience managing KPI' s, performance reviews & ongoing training
• Bachelor’ s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.