Associate Director, Finance
210 E Welsh Pool Road Exton, PA 19341
A well-known and growing pharmaceutical company making advances in neurology and oncology is looking for an Associate Director, Finance.
Haley Stuart Group is looking for a highly motivated individual that thrives in a fast-pasted environment and is passionate about making a difference. Join a team of professionals with distinguished care and consideration for one another as well as their human health care community.
- Monthly reporting including accounting entries, account analysis, executive commentary
- Review all results to ensure accuracy and compliance with GAAP guidelines
- Developing, coordinating, and reporting budgets and forecasts with budget owners
- Submission of financial date into data into TMI system and Budget Navigator
- Interact with executive leadership and site heads as well as other locations.
- Manage the campus Capital Forecast/Business Plan and submission to parent
- Ensure timely process of capital asset requests, manage CIP for proper forms to capitalize, and report capitol status to the campus Management and Requestors monthly
- Bachelor’ s Degree in accounting or Finance required, Master’ s degree n Finance or CPA preferred
- 10+ years Finance experience, including a minimum of 5 years of dynamic leadership and management experience.
- Exceptional analytical finance/accounting knowledge and financial modeling competency
- Experience in pharmaceuticals required, pharmaceutical R&D experience a must
- Forward thinking and creative approach to problem-solving, impeccable interpersonal skills as well as written skills, exemplary track record of taking on enhanced responsibilities, integrity in accuracy and attention to detail.
- Outstanding track record in leadership and team building in a matrix environment, including active participation.
- Comprehension of internal control requirements, GAAP accounting and relevant business environments
- Experience with SAP & TM1
- Costumer focus to serve team environment
- Advanced Excel skills
We hope you will consider applying to the Associate Director role which offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
To apply to this posting or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org