x Ridgefield, NJ 07657 US
HumanHire is partnered with one of the largest national Logistics firms to find an Assistant Controller to join their growing team in Ridgefield, NJ! The firm is rapidly growing and looking to expand their team heading into the new year!
We are seeking candidates with 5+ years of Accounting experience and advanced Excel skills to be a part of the firm!
What's in it for you?
- Pay: $100-110K salary plus bonus opportunities!
- Work Model: Hybrid! (2-3 days remote per week)
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Control the accounts payable, purchase order input, and order maintenance activities of the administrative coordinator.
- Assist in the month-end and year-end closure processes by examining journal entries, financial statements, reconciliations, and ancillary schedules;
- Create and deliver financial analyses, reports, and management recommendations.
- Manage accounts with financial institutions and oversee the day-to-day treasury activities;
- Design and implement internal controls to increase operational effectiveness and lower risk.
- Examine and maintain a vendor list with the most recent information on products, prices, and payment conditions.
- Open new accounts with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Work together with department heads and project managers to maintain positive vendor relations and address issues as they arise.
- As required, offer assistance to Human Resources.
- As required, special initiatives like the development of software or an inventory control system.
- 5+ years of Accounting experience
- Advanced MS Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Supervisory experience is a plus!
If you're interested in learning more, please apply with your resume for immediate consideration!
If this is not the ideal position for you but are still interested in hearing about what other job opportunities are in your area, please visit www.humanhirellc.com.
HumanHire is a national executive search and staffing firm who with a leadership team that has over 50 years of experience as trusted industry professionals specializing in direct hire, temp to hire, temporary and payrolling services. We have cultivated long-lasting relationships and utilize them to connect our candidates and clients in several industries and job functions:
- Human Resources
- Customer Service
- Finance & Accounting
- Executive Search
- Non-Clinical Healthcare
- Information Technologies
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Real Estate
- Sales & Marketing
Once you are placed in a contract position, you will have access to comprehensive medical coverage, as well as dental and vision plans. We also provide direct deposit with weekly pay and offer a 401(k) after one year of service and ongoing career counseling services. We are relentlessly focused on providing our customers with valuable staffing and recruiting services and our candidates with meaningful temporary or permanent employment. Our recruiters pride themselves on their ability to think creatively, listen intently, and offer solutions for even the most complex staffing challenges.