230 Diamond Spring Rd Denville, NJ 07834
An opportunity not to be missed-join a team that is dedicated to advancing the development of extraordinary individuals.
Haley Stuart Group is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join a non-profit, state-approved private school. This school is effectively educating individuals of all ages who are diagnosed with autism and other challenges in relating and communicating.
Administrative Assistant Position for the Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Department. Professional yet non-corporate environment. This is a contract role which has the potential to become permanent. Start date-as soon as possible to May/June 2020. Role offers competitive compensation and consistent hours Monday through Friday 8: 30 to 4: 00 PM.
- Responsible for supporting 15-17 Therapists
- Provides general administrative and clerical tasks such as answering phones, copying, faxing and photocopying
- Responsible for managing and scheduling calendars
- Prepare visuals for meetings and presentations such as video downloads
- Scheduling training with parents and therapists
- Keep track of therapists licenses and certifications
- Fast-paced environment, ability to react to day to day operational requirements in a professional and timely manner.
- Responsible for day to day scheduling adjustments.
- Coordinating and assisting major and minor scheduling changes
- Mac experience a plus
- Video editing a plus
- Software Google Doc & Excel
- Accurate data entry
- Attention to detail
- High-level of proficiency
- Ability to work well with others
- Technologically sound and capable of following direction
- Comfortable around children and young adolescent
- Effective written and verbal communication skills including phone and e-mail etiquette
- Ability to follow direction well
- Professional and courteous
We hope you will consider applying. Reply to this posting or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org