Accounts Receivable Clerk
85 Chestnut Ridge Road Montvale, NJ 07645
We are recruiting for an Accounts Receivable (AR) Clerk -this is a great opportunity for your career!
- Processing and verifying applications for credit and solicits payment on overdue accounts
- Complies necessary information from financial institutions such as banks and credit organizations
- Keep records of all delinquent accounts and incomplete files and tabulating credit risk
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Takes instruction well
- Strong Interpersonal skills and conflict resolution skills
- Accurate, precise and detailed-oriented
- Knowledge of basic accounts receivable concepts, [practices and procedures
- Highschool Diploma or GED required
- 2 years of experience in AR or in related area
- Knowledge and experience with credit verification software and experience with industry software such as; Dynamics GP/NAV, SAP, NetSuite, Peach Tree, QuickBooks.
We hope you will consider applying to the Accounts Receivable Clerk role which offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, as well as a friendly and collaborative office environment.
To apply to this posting or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org