Accounts Payable Clerk
85 Chestnut Ridge Road Montvale, NJ 07645
We are recruiting for an Accounts Payable (AP) Clerk-this is a great opportunity for your career!
- Responsible for tallying amounts owed by the company to the vendors, suppliers or other organizations and individuals.
- Gather purchase orders, charge slips, sales tickets.
- Prepare and maintain all payments and transaction records
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Takes step-by-step instructions and procedures well
- A well-rounded individual with a high level of integrity
- Accurate, precise and detailed-oriented
- Knowledge of basic accounts payable concepts, practices and procedures
- Highschool Diploma or GED required (may require Associates or B.S. in Accounting).
- 2 years of experience in AP or in related area
- Knowledge and experience with industry software such as; Dynamics
GP/NAV, SAP, NetSuite, Peach Tree, QuickBooks.
We hope you will consider applying to the Accounts Payable (AP) Clerk
role which offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, as well as a friendly and collaborative office environment.
To apply to this posting or email your resume directly to email@example.com