2 University Plaza Suite 502 Hackensack, NJ 07601
We are recruiting for an Accounting Manager to join an established, smaller accounting firm in Northern New Jersey. The firm values strong relationships within the firm as well as with their clients. This is a great opportunity to join a team of top-notch accounting professionals in a friendly and casual work environment.
- Handle complex business and individual tax returns; primarily individual, partnerships, and S & C Corporations.
- Primarily NJ, NY, CT state tax returns, but may include all 50 states.
- Communicate with clients to ensure that all their needs are understood and addressed.
- Foreign tax concepts and issues relating to US filings.
- managing and supervising staff and reviewing returns
- 10 + Years’ experience as an Accounting Manager
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office a must.
- Experience with CCH Axcess a plus.
- Experience with GAAP and financial statement work is a plus, but not required.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with accounting software and databases
- Understanding and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skill
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Very friendly, comfortable, and collaborative work environment
- Rewarding work
We hope you will consider applying to the Accounting Manager role which offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
To apply to this posting or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org